Full-Time Sales Executive
Calling all #bossbabe ladies (or gents)… Oak Street Social is hiring FT Sales Executives to prospect and sell our digital + social media offerings. We are seeking motivated sales executives with excellent follow up, ridiculously awesome people skills, a knack for closing deals + a passion for the ever-changing social media landscape. Our sales philosophy is 100% consultative. We aim to build long-term relationships with every single client we partner with.
COMPENSATION: Base + 25% commission on every closed deal. Base salary to be determined.
- Must have two years of sales experience
- Ability to cold call/email a minimum of 30-50 prospects daily
- Pitch a minimum of two prospects daily>
- Research and attend two networking events weekly
- General understanding of the social media landscape
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work 40 hours a week
- Ability to meet monthly quotas
- Computer Skills required: Google docs, Excel
- Must have a quick response time and the ability to think quick on their feet
- Ability to work remotely
HOW TO APPLY: Chicagoland residency is not a requirement. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!
Oak Street Social is hiring Summer interns. We are looking to add 3-4 new interns to our growing team with an opportunity to grow within the company into a FT creative position. Interns must be reliable, strong communicators, responsive, hard working and enthusiastic. A passion for social media and an insatiable thirst for knowledge is a must. A panache for styling and assisting on client photo shoots is a requirement for local interns although we do hire for remote positions as well.
COMPENSATION: This is an unpaid internship for a minimum of 90 days.
- Must have access to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Snapchat.
- Ability to work 12-15 hours per week.
- Attend client photo shoots in tandem with our Junior Creative Director.
- Ability to commute and drive to both suburban and city based client photo shoots.
- Assist in sourcing props for client photo shoots.
- General understanding of the social media landscape.
- Assist in community management for a variety of lifestyle clientele.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Computer Skills required: Google docs, Excel, social media scheduling software and Gmail for Business.
- Must have a quick response time and the ability to think quick on their feet.
- Ability to work remotely; must have desktop or laptop.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resumes to email@example.com. We can’t wait to meet you!